CIBA Sign in
Use another device for sign in
Client Initiated Backchannel Authentication (CIBA) allows to create a sign in request and approve it from another authenticated device.
- 1. Enter the username to "Sign in as"
- 2. Click the "Sign in as" button. You will have 3 minutes to complete the approval from another device.
- 3. Go to the Request page from another authenticated device
- 4. Process the request and compare the binding message from this page.
- 5. Provide a consent to authenticate the current device
- 6. Go back to this page and click the "Continue" button
- 7. It will completed the CIBA flow
- You may or not want to add the current device to the list of authenticators.